Do you suffer from stiff or swollen joints?
Whole-istic Solutions Joint Support contains key nutrients for promoting healthy joints, maintaining mobility and flexibility, supporting normal collagen production in healthy joints, and supporting the joints as we age.
Details: Joint Support
You may benefit from joint supplementation.
The American Arthritis Foundation reports that more than 80 million Americans regularly experience joint discomfort. Today, 43 million Americans have arthritis and by 2020, almost 20% of the population, will be affected by arthritis.
Causes of joint discomfort include: Injury to cartilage or ligaments, weakness from lack of use, lack of exercise, strain from excessive or repetitive use, arthritis and deficiencies due to improper diet.
If you have been diagnosed with a joint condition, you may have been given medications which can reduce swelling and pain. However, drugs do not stop or reverse joint disease and they have potential side-effects.
What Can You Do?
- Continue medications as needed, striving to reduce dosage as improvement is obtained.
- Avoid activities which subject your joints to strain or injury
- Nourish the joints through diet and supplementation:
- Eliminate red meats and fatty (fried) foods
- Eliminate milk, reduce other dairy products
- Increase fresh fruits (not citrus) and vegetables
- Consume raw nuts (not peanuts) or avocado
- Reduce carbonated and caffeinated beverages
- Take food supplements containing key nutrients: glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, vitamin-C, fatty acids (essential oils), collagen, vitamin-E and anti-inflammatory enzymes.
Joint support is especially formulated to provide the materials to promote joint mobility, flexibility and rebuilding. Joint Support now includes Serrazimes®, shown to be extremely effective in relieving the symptoms of arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin reduce joint pain and swelling, slow down cartilage degeneration, increase production of new cartilage components and improve joint lubrication.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) enables the cells to absorb nutrients more easily; enables the cells to eliminate toxins more efficiently (pain is often caused by toxic buildup in a tissue).
- Vitamin C increases the effectiveness of glucosamine and chondroitin, works on a cellular level with MSM making the individual cell walls more permeable, and is a key building material for all connective tissue (cartilage).
- Collagen a rich blend of protein and amino acids, the primary building blocks for strength, cushion and toughness in connective tissue.
- Fatty Acids these essential oils are a key material of the connective tissue, promote proper lubrication of joints, and help reduce inflammation.
- Vitamin E reduces levels of inflammation-inducing proteins that cause joint swelling, pain and tenderness.
- Enzymes (protease, bromelain, Serrazimes®, and cellulose) break down and deliver these nutrients to the cells, function as an anti-inflammatory agent by digesting excess proteins that accumulate in stressed joints and provide additional cardiovascular, respiratory, and immune support.